Trash Collection and Recycling Basics
Wednesday’s 6am – 5pm - Pick up following a holiday will be Thursday.
- 6am -have all bin/containers or bags at the END OF YOUR DRIVEWAY
- There is no need to place across the road they are required to drive each side.
- You are not required to use their carts
- They must pick up any containers or up to 5 bags or 1 cart/container + 4 bags.
- 50LB limit -especially non-assisted carts
- Mixed Recyclables must be in clear/transparent plastic bags, open container or carts.
- Carts are available at your request and free, call or email Kay Murre 920-921-5999 [email protected].
- Complaints and missed pick ups do seem to get better results when Town of Byron gets involved with the missed pick up. The sooner the better in most cases, if it's gone too long then it usually results in next weeks regular pick up. Kay Murre 920-921-5999 [email protected]
There are 2 routes, east and west with Hwy 175 as the dividing road.